A-Frame Poster Holders
24x36" Black A-Frame Sidewalk Sign w/ Lens Cover - Double Sided Portable Folding Display for Restaurants & Cafes - Street SignPro Curb AdvertisingRegular price $169.99Sale price $169.99 Regular priceUnit price per
24x36" White A-Frame Sidewalk Sign w/ Lens Cover - Double Sided Portable Folding Display for Restaurants & Cafes - Street SignPro Curb AdvertisingRegular price $119.00Sale price $119.00 Regular priceUnit price per
Wall Mounted Sign Holders
Braeside DisplaysSKU: LH-1
Single Pocket Tri-fold Holder
This Single Pocket Tri-fold Holder is one of our most popular countertop brochure holder due to its affordability and attractive streamlined design. Unique retaining tabs located on the inside base of our LH-1 trifold holder allows for a customized header that locks in place. The extra high pocket prevents 4" wide brochures from flopping forward. Single pocket tri-fold literature holders are ideal for retail stores, reception areas and anywhere there is a need to provide customers with informational literature.
- 4" Trifold Brochure Holder
- Outside dimensions: 4-1/4"w x 7"h x 1-1/2"d
- Extra high pocket prevents flopping: 3-7/8"h
- Material: Plastic Styrene
- Unique inside base tabs lock in custom headers
- Crystal clear molded construction
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Some of our products are make-to-order and may have production lead times before shipment. If you have specific in-hands requirements our customer service representatives can provide production lead times if necessary.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling/shipping charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.