A-Frame Poster Holders
24x36" Black A-Frame Sidewalk Sign w/ Lens Cover - Double Sided Portable Folding Display for Restaurants & Cafes - Street SignPro Curb AdvertisingRegular price $169.99Sale price $169.99 Regular priceUnit price per
24x36" White A-Frame Sidewalk Sign w/ Lens Cover - Double Sided Portable Folding Display for Restaurants & Cafes - Street SignPro Curb AdvertisingRegular price $119.00Sale price $119.00 Regular priceUnit price per
Wall Mounted Sign Holders
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Braeside Displays is a high volume display manufacturer. In order to offer the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices we package many of our products in case pack quantities and encourage higher volume purchases.
A few of our products are manufactured on a make-to-order basis and may have a minimum purchase requirement. If those products are case break eligible, you'll need to meet the minimum purchase requirement for that product before being able to order outside a full case.
UNIT AND CASE PACK QUANTITIES
When ordering, enter the number of individual units you wish to purchase in the quantity box on the product detail page, not the number of cases. Our system will make the conversion for processing full cases of product.
While our products are available to purchase as individual units, we encourage purchases in full case pack quantities. Our case pack quantities are designed to reduce production costs and to save you money on processing and shipping.
If a product is specified as being eligible for case breaks, you may purchase that product in non-case quantities. A nominal case break fee of $10 will be charged for each product purchased in non-case quantities. This helps us defray the cost of un-packaging and repackaging your purchase so that it arrives in quality condition and allows us to continue to offer low discount pricing for your volume purchases.
Volume discounts are available on most items. If you require larger quantities of an item than what is listed on our web site, please call 847-395-8500 for a free personalized quote.
Our secure check out process is simple as 1, 2, 3. First, review the items in your cart, adjust your quantities and estimate your shipping costs. The next step is adding your billing and shipping information. We recommend including a contact for shipping in case any issues arise. If you have already created a Braeside account, all that information is already there so you can quickly move to the final step. Lastly, choose your shipping options, add relevant coupon codes, enter your payment information and place your order. Once again, if you have a Braeside account, much of that information will have been saved for you and you can complete the checkout process much quicker.
When checking out on our secure website, while it is not required, we encourage you to create a Braeside account.
Creating an account means a faster checkout next time you place an order, plus access to your order history and account details online. Additional benefits include being able to combine all your orders within a single account, edit your profile, create favorites, provide product reviews, store multiple shipping addresses, track shipping progress, assign multiple user logins to a single account and much, much more.
GOVERNMENT BUYERS WELCOME
Braeside Displays is proud to be a major supplier of point-of-purchase, point-of-sale and point-of reference displays for hundreds of government agencies throughout the United States. Please see our Government Agency Purchasing Program page for additional information.
We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa & American Express. (Certain Limits apply.)
Checks: (mail orders only)
Enclose with order. Please make check payable to: Braeside Displays
PO BOX 776955
Chicago, IL 60603
OPEN A CREDIT ACCOUNT
An initial minimum order of $2500 is required for terms consideration. Prior to placing your order, download, complete and return the Credit Application form at the link below. A sales Purchase Order of at least $2500 is required for your first order and must be returned with your completed credit application. Terms are net 30 days upon credit approval for firms with satisfactory credit ratings. Please provide five current credit references including a bank. Allow 10 days to establish credit. Purchase order numbers are required before processing your order.
SALES TAX EXEMPT PURCHASES
Many of our customers make purchases that qualify for tax exemption. If your purchases qualify for exemptions, we’re here to help you.
Braeside Displays is registered to collect sales tax for a number of States and localities and will include applicable sales tax on web site purchases unless you provide a valid tax exemption certificate for each State you wish us to ship to. Sales tax exemption requests are often validated after orders are placed; so your orders will initially include sales tax. When your exemption documentation is received and validated, a credit will be issued against your initial order's original form of payment.
If you are tax exempt and placing your first order with Braeside Displays, please follow these steps:
- Email a copy of your tax-exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart
- When you are ready to check out, complete the "Create an Account" form to continue
- If applicable to your State, you may see sales tax applied to your order on the Payment page
- Before submitting your order, leave a note in the Comment section of the Payment page stating that you have emailed your tax-exemption certificate to us
- Click "Place Order" to complete your purchase
When your order is received, we will credit any sales tax that may have been applied. If you created an account, we will also apply your certificate to your account so that all future orders will automatically not have sales tax applied.
Creating an account also gives you the availability to track shipping progress, quick re-order from a Favorites list, review previous orders, store multiple shipping addresses, assign multiple user logins to a single account, and much more.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.
Find additional sales and use tax information related to your State on our Special Tax Information page.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
|Finished Product Tolerances||Bending Tolerances||Machining Tolerances|
|Outside Dimensions||+/- 0.0625" (1/16)||Dimensions||+/- 0.0313" (1/32)||Dimensions||+/- 0.010"|
|Inside Dimensions||+/- 0.0625" (1/16)||Angles||+/- 1.0 degree (60 minutes)||Angles||+/- 0.010"|
|Angles||+/- 1.0 degree (60 minutes)||Edge chatter acceptability will be determined on approval of first piece sample|
PLEASE NOTE: The following terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders accepted by Braeside Plastics. Insofar as there may be inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and those referred to on customer purchase orders, the terms listed here shall prevail and will govern the contractual relationships between Braeside Plastics and its customers.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, a 50% deposit is required on all custom projects or stock items that exceed that maximum quantity available on www.braesidedisplays.com
- Braeside reserves the right to charge customer for production line stoppages caused by delays in arrival of customer supplied components, shipping containers, or anything needed to complete full pack-out. Similarly, customers should anticipate charges for space considerations and extra handling for excessive delays in starting projects beyond the scheduled launch date.
- Braeside will exercise reasonable efforts to achieve customer targeted ship dates; however Braeside will not be liable for any penalties, expedited freight costs, or extra charges of any kind for merchandise that arrives at the customer beyond the targeted date without the pre-specified, explicit written approval from an authorized representative of Braeside Plastics.
- All specifications, documents, CAD programs, technical descriptions, know-how, processes, prototypes, samples, designs of any kind, files, artwork, drawings, sketches, dummies, film positives, negatives, deliverables, goods, products, molds, intellectual property, confidential information or other information or materials or portions thereof (“Proprietary Materials”) that Braeside Plastics devises in conjunction with a particular project remains the intellectual property and sole possession of Braeside Plastics unless specifically itemized as a ‘deliverable’ and assigned a transactional value on a purchase order.
- Any claims for damage, shortages, or rejected parts must be made in writing within 5 days of receipt of goods. Claims for lost or damaged shipments shipped by your carrier must originate with you and be filed with the delivering carrier. Braeside is not responsible for replacing damaged items that are arranged by you or shipped by your carrier.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return of Materials Authorization form (RMA). Credits will be considered upon inspection, and none will be granted if the part has been repackaged, altered or defaced in any way, or if any additional operation has been performed on it. Imprinted orders, custom orders and orders for custom runs of stock items are not returnable.
- Braeside Plastics will not assume liability for the failure of customer supplied or specified parts. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of adhesives in lieu of mechanical fasteners, electronics, or discoloration of materials.
- Incoming freight should be sent to Braeside on pallets with clearly identified product descriptions and quantities. Packing lists must also be included. Braeside reserves the right to charge for floor-loaded freight, and/or for labor when off-loading non-palletized freight extends into nonstandard hours of operation.
- Purchaser agrees to accept either the overage or shortage not in excess of 10 percent to be charged pro rata unless specified per quote.
- If after the completion of an order, Braeside is holding material or finished parts for more than 30 days, we reserve the right to charge storage fees. Alternatively, the customer may elect to have Braeside ship the material at customer’s expense to a public warehouse or to such other place of business as customer may designate. If customer does not provide Braeside with payment or direction, Braeside may abandon the material with no further notification.
- Cancellation or change to orders may be subject to additional charges. Cancellations are not permitted on custom orders or stock items that exceed that maximum quantity available on www.braesidedisplays.com.
- Stock Items cannot be returned after 30 days. Stock items for quantities greater than the last web column are non-returnable and non-refundable. Custom items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Braeside shall be entitled to its attorneys’ fees and related costs if it is forced to pursue legal action due to failure to pay by the customer