Please be advised that due to increased demand for infection control and hand hygiene products, there is a lead time of approximately 1 - 2 weeks for this product. Please call us with any questions.
Our exclusive single post Heavy Duty Infection Control Station provides a "first line of defense" against transferable disease and infection. Specifically designed for heavy traffic environments, these infection control stations are incredibly tough, versatile and easily repositioned. The 22" x 28" commercial grade poster frame is ideal for grabbing attention in lobbies, waiting rooms and reception areas and the deluxe tamper-resistant dispensers provide easy access to a variety of infection control supplies.
The top slotted, double-sided metal poster frame includes two clear acrylic lenses to protect your graphics. The deluxe tamper-resistant dispenser ensemble includes a mask dispenser, a tissue dispenser and a sanitizing pump holder that accommodates most standard sized sanitizer pump bottles. Each Heavy Duty Infection Control Station features a heavy duty weighted steel base to prevent tipping. Available in black and brushed silver finishes. Call for custom configurations and alternate frame sizes.
LAV-2228B-3D — Finish: Black
LAV-2228S-3D — Finish: Silver
- Each Infection Control Station Includes:
- Double Sided Poster Frame
- 2 Clear Acrylic Lenses
- 3 Tamper Resistant Dispensers
- Heavy Duty Weighted Base
- Overall Height (stanchion and frame): 68-7/8"
- Stanchion Height: 40"
- Base Diameter: 14"
- Poster Frame Dimensions: 22-7/8"w x 28-7/8"h
- Poster Capacity: Two 22" x 28" posters (1 each side of frame)
- Tamper Resistant Dispensers:
- Tissue Holder: 5"w x 9-9/16"h x 2-1/4"d
- Face Mask Holder: 4-1/2"w x 7-5/8"h x 4-1/2"d
- Hand Pump Sanitizer Holder (inside dimensions): 3-3/8"w x 5-1/2"h x 1-7/8"d
- Pictured infection prevention supplies and sanitizing formula are Not Included
Get exactly what you need with Braeside's custom display solutions.
You're ensured the right look, the right materials and the right size for your promotional and branding needs. We’ll work with you from start to finish, turning your idea into the perfect display solution. And best of all, our custom displays can be less expensive than generic, off-the-shelf products. Tell us about your project and we’ll show you how custom displays can fit your budget – and your unique needs. Minimum piece requirements apply.
For additional information about our custom capabilities contact us or call us at (847) 395-8500. View a selection of our custom displays in our Custom Portfolio.
We ship fast! Most stock items usually ship within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Some of our products are make-to-order and may have production lead times before shipment. If you have specific in-hands requirements our customer service representatives can provide production lead times if necessary.
- For most orders placed online, FedEx is our preferred carrier.
- Larger orders may be shipped via motor freight to reduce shipping costs for you.
- We always ship the most economical way for our customers.
- Products are bulk packed.
- Shipping Rates do not apply if using your own carrier account for shipping.
- A small handling/shipping charge will be applied to all orders that ship on customer accounts.
- Orders outside the continental United States are subject to extra shipping charges. Please call for rates.
Shipping estimates are available by adding product to your shopping cart and using the "Estimate Shipping" button on the shopping cart page.
Please note that additional motor freight delivery services such as Liftgate Service, Inside Delivery and Limited Access Delivery may be required and may result in additional charges. For complete shipping information please refer to our full Shipping Policy.
You must be logged in to add reviews.